Thursday, October 29, 2009

One sunny happy day




The weather is amazing today ..
it's sunny but not so hot,
it's quite windy, but just the perfect breeze that would make you happy

it just remind me of days back then when on Thursdays or Fridays my father would get the grill out in the back yard garden and my mother would prepare the meat and we would have a nice day out, enjoy the meal in that garden ...
we also had enormous number of cats at that garden ... I remember them staring at us while eating :D
I also remember that home-made swing on the long tree .. it was just a couple of ropes and a billow but it did the trick ..

I'm missing those days .. I wish I could be that little kiddo playing with the cats and swinging on that swing .. feeling happy and not caring about any of the troubles around me ..

I just wish to be that child again ...

0 comments: